Monday, November 22, 2010

Lucky 13


13 years ago today I was lucky enough to marry this guy. I was scouring my picture files this morning looking for a great pic of R and I together and basically there aren't many to choose from! I like this pic because it's happily uncharacteristic of my serious, work-a-holic husband whom I simply adore. Hard to believe it's been 13 years! Happy Anniversary Rich! It's been a wild yet wonderful ride, and I wouldn't trade a minute of it. I feel so lucky and honored to be your wife, and I love being married to you!

1 comment:

Maddy and Amber said...

Wow! I didn't even know it was your anniversary yesterday! Congratulations! That is a great picture of the King! And the birthday pictures look fantastic! It's so fun to do a girl birthday party isn't it? It's a little harder with boys I have found to do so many cute things. I don't think Ben would really go for making cupcakes or cute rings! Next year for G's birthday you could try to come up with some kind of weapon all the boys could decorate and take home! lol! And for Ben's next party how about decorating basketballs? It could work!