Monday, March 25, 2013

I couldn't think of a title

What do you do when you have to miss school because of Strep? You get JCWs for lunch and have a picnic in the backyard in the almost-Spring weather!



------------------------------------


I loved this picture of S and G with cousin JT in their matching shirts that I made them wear for the picture (from our recent Cali trip).

In addition to my motley crew, we have my brother Scott and his wife Sarah and their two boys Derek and JT, my sister Melissa and my Dad, Joe.

All the grandkids (all 6 of them!)
(Aged 14,11,8,5,4,1)


---------------------------------------------

Rich had a conference in St. George last week and I tagged along while Grandma became zookeeper back home. It was so warm and wonderful! We didn't do anything super exciting, but there was a little give-and-take as I went shooting for the first time (WAY out of my comfort zone, I could not stop closing my eyes each time I pulled the trigger) and Rich watched Downton Abbey with me. I also read and shopped and ate yummies and slept late and all other sorts of wonderfully irresponsible non-mom activities. 


While in St. George we took a tour of the historic St. George Tabernacle. The tour was led by this most amazing missionary couple from Australia. I was so touched by their simple, heartfelt testimony. I'm so grateful for Church History sites and the missionaries who serve there!

Before St. George, I helped decorate two teacher doors. I do think my kids have the best teachers ever this year!



And finally...

Cassidy participated in her awesome Spring dance recital on Friday. She is becoming quite the Irish dancer. We are so proud of her hard work (and proud of her brothers for surviving the 2 hour show!).

1 comment:

Angee said...

Good family stuff.

I LOVE the SG Tabernacle!