Friday, October 10, 2008

25 Weeks and Counting

Whoo hoo! 25 weeks pregnant and counting! Only 105 more days to go! Here's my list of the best/worst things about being pregnant:

Pregnancy Bests
1. Having a valid reason to carry around extra weight
2. Having a valid reason to EAT MORE
3. Feeling the baby move
4. Connecting with other moms who are also pregnant
5. Planning and dreaming for and about your new baby
6. Collecting baby names
7. Setting up the baby's room
8. Shopping for the baby
9. Wearing stretchy pants (oh wait, I do that year round)
10. Finally having cleavage (did I just say that?)
Pregnancy Worsts
1. Having your 3 year old call you "chubby"
2. Knowing that the above statement was an understatement
3. OB appointments involving small paper cups
4. Scales of any size or shape
5. Feeling sick and tired of being sick and tired
6. Not being able to sleep on my stomach
7. Bathroom breaks at 2 am
8. Everyone you know having a girl when you are having a boy but wanted a girl
9. Trying to get your husband to talk about names
10. Having to actually get the baby out
What are your favorite/least favorite things about pregnancy?
Did I mention only 105 days to day? Maybe I should actually get started on THE LIST.

1 comment:

Angee said...

I came to like the Dr.'s visits that only included a paper cup, and that didn't include stir-ups. :)

I do miss those kicks.

I don't miss that belly getting in the way of everything.

I definitely miss the anticipation and the way the baby brings such a spirit even though they're always crying.

I'm so excited for you Kelly...