Monday, April 13, 2009

Eggciting


I just want everyone to know ( all 2 of you) that I have tried several times this week to post something new but there is only so much you can type while holding a Sam.........


Here are some pics from Easter......


I think all the (Pagan) Easter traditions are quite fun and we embrace them all....including dyeing eggs (which only I eat), visits from the Easter Bunny, egg hunts, and my favorite, the after-hours parent-pilfering of the Easter baskets. For not being a chocolate person, I do have a personal weakness for Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. Yum.

Also, let me take a minute to announce to the world that today Rich and I are starting our first ever BIGGEST LOSER contest. We are racing each other to see which of us can lose 5% of our body weight first. I am planning on winning, even though he thinks he is going to beat me , he is mistaken. So if you see me eating ANYTHING AT ALL please pull said food from my mouth and remind me that I really do want to win. I mean lose. So long, Reese's eggs.........

5 comments:

kacee said...

Cute Easter pictures! I ♥ Resee's eggs too!

Good luck with your loosing!

The Gardner Family said...

Beautiful pictures! Wow--good luck on your biggest loser competition. Unfortunately I'm the wrong person for you to hang out with right now. I'm eating everything I see lately, in hopes that I can lose it all when this baby is born. I love my bowl of ice cream while watching the biggest loser on Tuesday nights. ;)

John and Kassie said...

Confession---I ate 10 resees eggs yesterday--my favorite too! Love all the darling Easter pictures---I failed to even get the camera out---not enough hands huh! Little Sam is soo cute/handsome---love his big smiles and baby blues!

Angee said...

Please edit this post to say at least 4 readers, as your post is a couple hours old and you have 4 comments. Man are you popular.

Love the egg coloring picture. You are an amazing mom at all the pagan traditions of all holidays. Have fun down south. I'm quite jealous...

Jayne said...

I love the kid family picture, especially Garrett right up front with the biggest grin.

So that's where you have been! South? I can't tell you how many times I have to answer "They aren't home! No one is." So much for friends on Spring Break huh! :)