Sunday, May 29, 2011

Graduations


We had a certain 6 year old graduate from kindergarten....

 (I know this is a terrible picture, I just wanted to remember that he said his part so perfectly in the microphone)

 and a certain 12 year old graduate from sixth grade.

One of them enjoys his picture being taken....






and one of them does not:



These are literally the only ones he let me take. Oh and the one of his teacher:



Pictures or not (although I definitely prefer pictures), we are so proud of our graduating boys this year. Kudos also to their wonderful teachers, Mrs. Nancy Williams and Mr. William Shumaker, for putting up with teaching  G and B this year. Sadly, there is no 3rd grade graduation. But wait! There was a 3rd grade recorder concert:



They were actually quite good!

And one more for the road, just to prove that yes, I did actually spend every waking minute of my week last week at the school. And I loved it all. And I am sad that this is the last and only year that B,C, and G will all be at school together. (Why am I starting every sentence with and?)

No comments: