Monday, April 23, 2012

FHE at the park

Sometimes you might be exhausted from wrangling your kids while teaching  piano lessons all afternoon and then dinner is a flop (even though you really tried)  AND you forgot to pull something together for family night so you might just head to the park and play together and snap a few pics and it might be the perfect ending to an otherwise forgettable day.

We are a little obsessed with baseball right now.


And frisbees and boomerangs. Ben can make them SOAR!

For some reason they all wanted me to take their picture a thousand times on the park toys. Like I minded.



Good footsteps to follow in, Sam.

As I look at this cute picture tonight, it's hard to imagine how I could have yelled at that sweet face just hours earlier because he was complaining about setting the table for dinner and I reprimanded his complaining and he said "IT'S A FREE COUNTRY I CAN COMPLAIN IF I WANT TO" and then I lost it and Darth Mom came out (and so did my light sabers) and I yelled at this wonderful, intelligent, loving, kind, and funny 7 year old. Sorry, G. Let's try again tomorrow, 'k? 

No comments: