Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Camp Floyd

Had a great time with Cassidy and the entire 4th grade on a fieldtrip to Camp Floyd. Beautiful weather, beautiful place, and lots of energetic 4th graders!

Here is Cassidy's amazing teacher Mrs. Alston. Ben also had her, and I'm wondering how many brownies and/or cupcakes I would have to make to ensure that the future King boys have her also! She has a true gift for teaching, and seems to really love her students and expect a lot from them. She's my kind of teacher.

The original school house in Fairfield....

filled with very original students! 

While I snapped pics on my iphone, Cass and friends learned how to make candles.....

I think I'll stick with the iphone!

There was also target practice (Rich would be so proud)

I love going on field trips, especially because Cass loves having me there so much. Thanks for inviting me, sis!

No comments: