Saturday, June 2, 2012

Provo River Falls

Memorial Day found us playing in the snow up at Provo River Falls above Kamas. The drive was long but beautiful and the falls were amazing, especially considering we live in the second driest state in the union.

I just love this kid. Sure, he's wiggly and messy and can't follow directions but he has a heart of gold, is always ready for an adventure (even when we have to drive for 2 hours for a 15 minute hike), and always has a smile. I hope he knows how much he makes ME smile. Love you, G-dawg!

What would I do without my Cass? Always helpful yet sometimes sassy, I love that I can count on her to be a second mom to her brothers (sorry, Ben!) and she is always always happy to help me. Everyone needs a Cass, but too bad 'cuz she's mine! Love you, sis!

I love this guy. I am thankful each minute of my life that he is my partner in this mess we call life. Seriously, when I think about the crap challenges we go through in mortality, my sanity is knowing he has my back and that he would and does do anything possible for my happiness. I mean, how many people get to marry a Rich King??

Hey, Ben. I know you are 13 and I am forbidden to take your picture and double forbidden to post it on my blog so I hope this shot is legit. Thanks for coming to my waterfall, even though the drive was torture. Love love love having you with us. You are awesome. On and off the court (but mostly on).

And the waterfalls were amazing, to boot:





(And we rounded out the day with a stop at the Dairy Keen in Heber and shakes all around. Yum!)

Love you too, Sam-I-Am. Sorry you didn't get your own dedicated paragraph but you don't read yet so just know that you are my favorite but don't tell the others! Shhhh!

1 comment:

Angee said...

You do have an amazing family - yourself included.

I think the Provo River Falls are so beautiful. Being only 2 hours away I should visit them more often...