Monday, June 4, 2012

Tracy Aviary


Eva and I loaded the troops up and headed to Liberty Park and Tracy Aviary. The best part of this picture is that AFTER I had squished all the kids together and tried to get everyone to look for at the camera for the better part of several minutes---the Aviary volunteer in the front said, "oh, did you want me to move?"  

We picked the hottest-day-in-June-EVER to go but still managed to get a few smiles and make some memories. Tracy Aviary is FREE on  Mondays if you have a Pass of all Passes, but thankfully it wasn't crowded at all.



Some of our favorites:



I was trying to think of a cute caption for this photo, but I came up with zip.

But this little gem NEEDS no caption:

It was relaxing, it was fun, it was educational, it was hot, and it was FREE. AND I got this
GREAT photo out of it! If only I could remember to get my fingers out of the way when I shoot with my iphone!

(and it was tiring for some, evidently)

2 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

Had no idea that was part of the pass! Thanks for the heads up! :)

The Gardner Family said...

I had no idea that that was part of the pass! Thanks for the heads up! :)