Thursday, August 23, 2012

1st Day of School

Dear teachers of my children:

Please love these guys, as they are some of the best guys I know. They are smart and fun and a little unsure of themselves and rowdy and whiny and very, very wonderful. They mean the world to me, and I hope you can love them and teach them and inspire them and mold them and get them to stop picking their noses. (just one of them, really.) I hope you can see beyond the things they're working on and right into their good hearts. I hope you will make them behave, help them to love school, teach them to be kind to themselves and others, hold them accountable, correct their mistakes, and let them feel your trust and confidence in them. Let them know you are crazy about them, for I sure am. Oh, and get them ready for college while you're at it, okay? 
P.S. And if it's not asking too much, could we ditch the big poster collage projects and and science fair stuff?  That's all. And maybe consider getting rid of "dress like your favorite community worker day". Just sayin'. And thanks for all you do!

8th



5th



2nd

No comments: