Thursday, November 15, 2012

Welcome to Cubs

We went to Garrett's 1st pack meeting tonight.
I had forgotten how much fun pack meeting is, and really, how much time, effort, and energy Cub Scout leaders put into the Cub Scout program. Thank you.

I love Garrett's enthusiasm for Cubs....and for life in general. Maybe he would let me borrow some of his enthusiasm for say.....doing the laundry. Or cleaning bathrooms.

He got his Bobcat award tonight, and I wore an ultra bright pink snow coat with a red shirt underneath. Stylish, I know. (Hence the play with the photo's saturation.)

As part of the Bobcat ceremony I got to paint his face.....

which was really fun. He told me he was not going to wash it off ever! Thank goodness school picture day has passed!
(Oh how I love my little bobcat!)

No comments: