Thursday, June 25, 2009

Zoo

We went to the zoo....
Garrett liked visiting the loo.



We took pictures with parrots,
and with Garretts (well, just one Garrett really).


We rode elephant trunks,
but didn't see any skunks (Why are there never any skunks in the zoo? It just stinks.)


Samuel was impressed,
the stroller can attest.


The turtles were cool--

there was nary a duel.





Limericks are my thing---
At least I didn't sing!

The zoo was really fun---we chose a wonderfully cool day to go hang out with our animal friends. Garrett managed to not fall into any animal enclosures ( not for lack of trying) but did manage to find an errant AA battery on the ground and chuck it at some unsuspecting patrons, narrowly missing a toddler's eyeball. I felt a new kinship with my animal friends as I contemplated why some in the animal kingdom eat their young: DAMAGE CONTROL!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Once again, I'm left laughing at another of your awesome posts! Thanks Kelly :)