Saturday, July 11, 2009

Billard Way

Actually, it's WILLARD BAY, but I bet the title caught your attention, didn't it?
Do all children enjoy making silly rhyming words and switching beginning sounds around, or just ours?


Although it's a little bit of a drive, Willard Bay is a really nice place to dig in the sand, get wet, and try to forget that you live more than 600 miles from the ocean. Sigh.

And if you think you won't need bug spray in the middle of the day, you might be wrong and have to drive 3o minutes to Brigham City to buy some.

I stuck my feet in the water, closed my eyes, and pretended (very successfully) that I was in San Diego. I did not, however, comb my hair that day (I'm on the every other day plan).




BILLARD WAY----it's WAY cool!

4 comments:

kacee said...

OH! I am so jelous! Willard Bay/Billard Way brings back soooo many memories - we went there ALL the time in my teenage years...many tries on the water skis and wild crashes on the water weinies!

You guys are so adventurous - I love it!

Angee said...

You may have convinced me to go there. It's closer than Bear Lake. :)

You are definitely making the most of your summer. Good on ya...

The Gardner Family said...

Matt and I had friends named Nan and Charlie. Everyone called them Chan and Narlie. Every once in a while we "children" (ok well, just Matt and I) :) sit and think of people we know and laugh at their new names. Some are way funnier than others! Kich and Relly isn't too bad! Anyway, we think it's a fun game! ;)

Looks like fun! You guys really seem to be having such a great summer! You are so good at getting out of the house and finding such fun adventures!

Jayne said...

Next beach in Utah you'll have to try is Antelope Island! Another fun beach to pretend your in California at. BTW you look great with the wind-blown look.