Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Salem Pond

We went out for lunch today.....to Salem Pond.



We ordered giggles and sillies, with a side of Grandmas.



Some people were too busy showing off their legs, they didn't have time to eat.

Some people thought the food was so good they decided to make some of their own.



And some people were driven to drool over the food.


The price was right (just gas, although that could certainly be cheaper), the service great, the food yummy, the views amazing, and the company fantastic.

We didn't even have to play the opposite game.

3 comments:

Angee said...

Your creative mind blows me away. Amazing.

Looks like fun. You are so great to just go places. And you actually got in a picture.

Last time I went to Salem Pond it was with a good friend of mine that I wish I hung out with more. It's a good thing our kids can hang out if we don't get to...

Heather said...

Where is Salem pond? Is it in Salem?

And, I am proud of you for taking Grandma! Love the pic of her and Sam.

Jayne said...

I can't believe Sam is sitting by himself!! He's getting big fast. I'm with Angee, you are way too creative, I love all of your commentaries!