Sunday, November 22, 2009

R + K 4EVER

R,

Even after a decade, THIS EVERYDAY LOVE between us is like one LONG SLOW BEAUTIFUL DANCE. I just really LOVE WHO YOU ARE  and after 12 years of marriage IT STILL FEELS GOOD. ONCE, I asked myself why I was so lucky to be married to someone who is so smart, handsome, and technologically capable. Please know that you are MY WISH come true.

IT FEELS LIKE TODAY that we first fell in love, and I MELT still each time you walk through that door (especially when you bring home dinner). THESE DAYS  I realize the COOL THING is always being WHERE YOU ARE, whether on the OKLAHOMA-TEXAS LINE or BACKWARDS in MAYBERRY. (Is Mayberry a real place? It's probably near Delta)

SO HERE'S TO YOU, Rich. I know you will always be there to SEE ME THROUGH, ME AND MY GANG (B,C, G, and S). There are WORDS I COULDN'T SAY ( because I've chosen to write using mostly Rascal Flatts titles, which seriously limits my means of expression) but what I can say is this: I love you more than FAST CARS AND FREEDOM, (neither of which I have a lot of right now). I've been WAITING ALL MY LIFE for you, and I'm so glad that LIFE IS A HIGHWAY and you work for UDOT right now.

GOD BLESS THE BROKEN ROAD THAT LEAD ME STRAIGHT TO YOU!

Happy 12th anniversary, Rich.

K

5 comments:

Angee said...

I love it! And I'm pretty sure that Mayberry is near Delta. :)

I was hoping for an engagement photo...

Maddy and Amber said...

Could you guys be any cuter!!! Hope you had a great anniversary! Check out my blog when you get a chance and please don't be mad that I took some family pics yesterday. I just know you are so busy so I thought I'd give my tripod a try and it worked...sort of. Anyway, love you guys! looks like Cassie's bday was FABULOUS. You're a great Mom! Loved the stage! Can you do one for me in turquoise for my birthday?

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!

P.S. Loved the post using song titles to express your deepest feelings...

Jayne said...

:)

Jennifer said...

Wow time flies, congratulations.