Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Extravaganza





Happy Thanksgiving from the Kings. It was a wonderful lazy, fun, family day filled with games, yummy food, football, and gratitude for all the above.

And then there was Black Friday.....and I went with my crazy friends at 4:30am to the stores. Us and a few other people. And I just have one thing to say: If YOU too were out shopping and you left your cart unattended for a few minutes and when you returned your stuff was missing, I might know who rifled through your treasures and took what they needed. All's fair in love and shopping.

And then there was Saturday......and we put up the tree...

and then BYU won....

and we all lived happily ever after.

2 comments:

Angee said...

I love lazy, hang out with the fam holidays. I also love the picture of G-dawg in his Santa hat.

I do NOT love shopping on Friday. But I do like living through your shopping Friday. Let me know all your deals...

Maddy and Amber said...

Best game ever!! GO BYU!!!!!! Hopefully you didn't hear the yelling and screaming coming from our house!