Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I try to tell him they taste better in his mouth than on his face, but I don't think he's convinced yet.


Meet Freckles. Freckles hates nicknames but loves soccer. Especially tackle soccer, which is the name of the game when you are 5.


Going in for the trip of his opponent.....

Said opponent is down....

Freckles is off again. 






In other news........


We have dispensed with Samuel's baths, as the cat seems to be doing a fine job (at least on his head).
Maybe on his hands, too.... (That tongue is like a loofah!)



I've been doing a little cooking lately, as in 30 meals in 1 day.  I find myself struck by the sheer beauty of my well-stocked, well organized freezer. Come by and I'll show you. 

This is Sam's friend Seth. They share each other's sippy cups and steal each other's toys (spell check does not like the word "other's". Is that incorrect?) He lives next door and is 2 months older. B,C, and G want to know when Seth is coming over for a late-night. 

And finally.....

Happy Mother's Day 2010.
We celebrated with handmade coupon books, artwork, pot holders, flowers, recipe holders, earrings, and coconut cream pie from Costco. I'm the luckiest mom in the world to have these 4. A million thanks to B,C, and G for all my wonderful gifts, and a special thanks to R for making it an amazing Mom's Day.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I want to see the beauty that is your well stocked freezer! Along with your square foot garden boxes. I'm getting ready to create mine. Wanna help a girl out?

Tiff said...

You look gorgeous in your Mother's Day photo!! Ben's almost as tall as you!

Maddy and Amber said...

Love the Mother's Day picture! Way to go Rich! How did he get all the kids to look at him and smile all at the same time? Usually to accomplish that when we take pictures, it involves threats and or bribes of some description! Love the pictures!