Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March


Was it just me and the cats, or were any of you THRILLED that today was the first day of March, and that it was warm and sunny? Even though I know we're not out of the winter-woods yet, March feels sooo far from January and February that it at least gives me HOPE  that it will not be cold forever. After all, I'M JUST A SUMMER GIRL...

It's been interesting around here lately. Last week....

---Ben got braces (he is really mad at me that I posted his picture so don't even think of looking at his braces or saying you saw his pic on my blog)

---Ben got his first suit from Mr. Mac

--We took down this
 and put up this instead
 and now we are selling our crib and how should/do I feel about that?

---We also played a lot in the snow

--and ate some snow
(please say it wasn't yellow)

and now we are in March anxiously awaiting a certain 11 year old's upcoming birthday (only 9 days).

---and one more thing:

we played in boxes. Love the cat's expression. 


1 comment:

Heather said...

That new bed is super cool! And thanks for being my friend, and always making me feel better about myself and life in general. I learn so much from you!