Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Still Alive



Still alive and kicking....but a little slacking in the blog department. Instead of blogging I've been...


  • enjoying immensely the lack-of-schedule during spring break.
  •  listening repeatedly to the Tangled soundtrack with Garrett and Cass, and singing along
  • watching Tangled repeatedly and wondering when I will stop tearing up during the lantern scene, and again at the end when she is reunited with her parents
  • doubling the size of my garden, digging up the sod myself
  • running errands---haircuts, library, grocery store, orthodontist
  • slurping pina-colada slurpies with B/C/G/S
  • reading good books on my Kindle
  • riding the carousel at Trafalga with Sam. repeatedly.
  • trying to find some exciting plans for spring break so that when people ask me (or the kids) what we did during spring break we can say something exciting. So far I got nothing.
  • stalking other people's blogs, seeing all the cute things that other people make and exciting places other people go. 
  • wishing the weather was warm and sunny
  • enjoying having the kids home for a week

1 comment:

Angee said...

I'm with ya on the spring break thing. Part of me is enjoying the lazy schedule but part of me would like to actually do something.

If you come up with a great idea for any of the next 3 days let me know...