Thursday, November 3, 2011

Soc.Her.



Cassidy had an AMAZING soccer season playing with her beloved Fire Bombs under the direction of Coach Christensen. They won a ton of games and improved immensely. Cass thrives at defense on the field and really found her soccer moxie this year.


This super-quick throw-in led to a fast goal.

Battle!

Just stop looking so grown-up already, Miss Almost-10-year-old! Congrats Cass on a wonderful soccer season.  We love your enthusiasm and determination on and off the field.


2 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

Ha Ha! Now I get it! Soc.Him...soc.her! :) Very cute! I miss watching my kiddos play soccer. Very fun!

Angee said...

That was a fun season. I knew Cassidy could hold her own but I didn't know she would own the field on defense. I also thought she played a great mid-field, especially the last game.

Go Fire Bombs...