Saturday, March 10, 2012

A TEENy Birthday

I love this kid  teen so much. He is smart, funny, fun to be with, and works magic on the basketball court. He is a hard worker, a good brother, a great son. Love him. I hope he knows how I feel about him. (If you see him you might put in a good word for me).

On the day  he turned 13, we celebrated by......

---not asking him to be in too many pictures (even though I really, really wanted to photo-document each second of the day)

--going to NIKE HEAVEN aka the Nike Outlet store where he was nicely outfitted

--going to Wendy's for lunch

--lots of hoop time and screen time

--Dad's FAMOUS grilled chicken for dinner

--jello cake for dessert (with Skittles)

Happy Bday, Benjamin. You are our 3 from downtown, our buzzer beater, our half-court shot, our...(HAVE I SUFFICIENTLY EMBARASSED YOU YET?  IF NOT, I COULD KEEP GOING....)

No comments: