Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sometimes theres crying on Mother's Day

I'm a little behind in posting. But better late than never. Here, 3 cuties enjoy lunch in the backyard.

Also, we had Mother's Day. It started out fabulous with a yummy breakfast, then there was an unfortunate incident at church we like to call "disaster in the 3rd row." It was all downhill after that. Still, I'm grateful to be a mom, even though sometimes there is crying on mother's day.

We planted the garden. I had lots of awesome help. I do love my garden. And my helpers.

After planting we enjoyed no-bake cookies. We like to call them chocolate meatballs. I think they should be considered a healthy food since they have oatmeal in them. Also, people are more excited about gardening when there are treats involved.

Also, some people let me take their pictures....




and some people don't. But I still love those some people.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Love your updates! So sorrybthere was a disaster on Mother's Day. Can't wait to hear that story.