Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my favorite person. We celebrated with homemade cinnamon rolls and some presents and cards. We are so proud of Rich, who released his first app this last week. It is called Chart My Numbers and I think everyone should buy it because if we sell 7 million of them we will finally be able to go to Hawaii. Seriously, though, I am so proud of Rich and his hard work. He is such a hard worker and has such an entrepreneurial spirit about him. He is full of ideas and I love all of them. He's also a great dad and husband and good guy. I'm a lucky girl.


Besides being Father's Day, it was just an awesome Sunday all together. I played Candyland with Sam, read books and ate popcorn in our reading nook with Garrett, did paper crafts with Cass (mod-podged clipboards), and beat Ben at ping pong (best 2 out of 3). I got rave reviews for my cinnamon rolls, took a short nap, enjoyed a dinner that I didn't have to make, and went to bed early. And church was great, too. I sure do love attending Relief Society after so many years of being in nursery and primary.


1 comment:

Cassie said...

Sweet, all of it.