Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Don't give up on me yet

Can you say Craziness with a capital C? I haven't had two minutes to pluck my eyebrows let alone write something about Cedar City. Plus I have a cold (can you hear the violins playing behind my whining) so I feel like crap except we don't say that word. Rich is living at his job again (what's new) and we have baseball soccer choir piano scouts about 30 times a week. But never fear! Life is either bound to slow down or I will finally get put on that medication I've been needing! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Angee said...

Good luck. I'm just happy to see a new post. If only you new how much I like Kelly posts. We seriously need a get together. So much to talk about. You know the Haynes? What the heck. As for Crazy, just think. Your oldest is only 9. I just hope I'm around for this crazy thing you call life. You're so cool...

Jayne said...

Kelly your so awesome. I'm so jealous that you got Friday "off" to go to women's conference. Next year Ang and I are going with you! We were hanging out and tried to get you to bring the chocolate, but no you had better things to do. Just kidding. I have a thought from my sister-in-law, but I want to get it right, so remind me about it later, it's hilarious :)