Thursday, August 27, 2009

GOOOOOAAAAALLLLL!

Finally.
A place where Garrett can run, jump, kick, and tackle.
And it's not the living room.




Garrett made his debut soccer performance Thursday night at Freedom Elementary.
His team is called the Lime Rickeys, with Coach Mike at the helm.


There were some silly moments.........



Some conspiratorial moments....


and lots and lots of running. Garrett likes to run.




Raise your hand (and close your eyes) if you scored your team's first goal!!



Way to go, #3!!
















2 comments:

Angee said...

How fun! I'm wishing I would have signed Cam up, but I'm sure it's better this way. But you're not helping with the fun pictures. You'll have to post a team picture soon so I can see who gets to have fun on the soccer field with G-Dawg.

Go Lime Rickeys...

Jayne said...

Way to go Garrett!! I'm with Angee on the regrets, but oh well, there's always next year which will probably be even busier :)