Saturday, October 24, 2009

Garrett's Birthday Extravaganza

At our house we have two birthday parties...the "Friend" party and the "Grandma" party. Evidently if you are a mom, dad, brother, sister or grandpa you don't matter.


While the big kids were at school we went to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point with Cam, Parker and Kara.


I'm pretty sure Garrett could jump on inflatables all day and never get tired.



Garrett has such awesome friends. I love it when my children choose friends that I would choose for them!


Just like last year, his favorite activity at the festival is the "Bungee Trampoline" attraction. He is fearless.




And now for the "Grandma" party.....


There were ribbons and wrappings and trimmings and trappings....


and a SWORD  cake (if you can't tell---I'm not quitting my day job anytime soon) and there were


Grandmas

and even a Grandpa.

Happy Birthday G-Dawg!


1 comment:

Jayne said...

I'm so sorry I missed the fun, I could really use a day like that right now! :)