Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's good to be King Sam

It's good to have a name like Samuel James King. You can find all kinds of merchandise befitting your royalty.....

 
 These are all the outfits King Sam has had (so far) that have included the word "King".  We have "L is for Little King"; "King of the playpen" (that one was on clearance for $1.78, probably because nobody uses playpens anymore); "several "Mommy's Little King"; "Daddy's Touchdown King"; "King of the Castle"; and lots of "Little King". It is so fun to receive gifts from friends or find something in the store with the word "King" on it. As I was telling my neighbor, "Mommy's Little Aragon" just doesn't sound as cute.



Now how many of your children have monogrammed dishes? A thoughtful friend of mine picked up the button for us, and later I found the bowl. What can I say? Its good to be Sam-I-Am, who is almost 9 months old.

P.S. We are always looking for new apparel for King Sam with his name on it. Keep your eyes open, please!

3 comments:

Heather said...

King Sam-I-Am is one lucky baby! I will keep my eyes out - although I generally do not look at boy clothes... I guess I should start branching out!

Jayne said...

Now you need a collage of Sam in all the outfits! C'mon you have nothing else to do right?!?!

Maddy and Amber said...

It wouldn't matter what you put that bright-eyed boy in, he would still be the cutest 9 month old I've ever seen!