Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh Say, Can You See? (More pictures of my cuties)



A little water, a few Cheetos, homemade ice cream, and a box of sparklers sure makes for a fun 4th of July.

And then there are the faces. I consider myself an EXPERT at photographing faces, at really managing to capture the true personalities of my subjects. I think you'll find the following images really are worth a thousand words.........

Rich and his Dad. I can't say for sure, but I'd wager they were discussing the finer points of perplexing programming problems (PPPs) that the world faces daily. They are quite the think-tank.


My favorite 5 year old. Too bad he's so camera shy and inhibited.

My MIL and her sister. My superb photographic skills at work. (Either that or my kids just splashed them for the hundredth time after being told to STOP SPLASHING PEOPLE!)

 In case you can't interpret his face, this means "I don't want to be in the pool, but I don't want to be out of the pool. I just want my mom to stand by the pool and lift me in and out continuously all day until I make up my mind."


And now for some tricks....




and one treat

No comments: