Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a very merry Christmas, full of presents (which I love) and people I love....


and now it's on to the new year.


I'm trying to get myself excited about the new year and all the goals I'm making to be the perfect meal-planning, scripture-reading, children-nurturing, home-decorating, food-storaging, service-rendering, husband-attentive, money-saving, temple-attending, water-drinking exercise-loving carb-shunning kind, patient, non-judgemental happy person I should  be. But really all it does is make me want to take a nap. What are your new year's resolutions, and how do you find your motivation?




Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am a terrible resolution-keeper. I think I want to adopt your resolution, and then feel guilt every day about failing!

Or maybe I should make a resolution to drink Diet Coke every day. That is definitely one I can keep...