Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gobble Gobble

A very happy Thanksgiving to all of you out there! I, for one, am very thankful for the three turkeys pictured above. We gobbled till we wobbled ( and then some!) at Grandma's house and spent the day doing jigsaw puzzles and playing Scrabble and Boggle. Here are some of the highlights of Thanksgiving.....and a few other fun photos...........


Make sure you take this photo BEFORE they eat pie........



Olives, anyone?



Eating turkey is really helpful when you're trying to loose your 2 front teeth. We'll have to think of a new nickname for her instead of "Snaggletooth Princess".


Scary picture, I know, but Rich and I just celebrated 11 wonderful years of marriage. I asked Ben to snap this photo and to try and not get my "chubs", as Garrett calls them. Only prob is that when you are 32 weeks pregnant you would have to literally be out of the picture to not show your chubs. Also, pay careful attention to the Harry Potter mark I've got going on my forehead. Voldemort...you ask? Naw, just me wielding my straightening iron. Let's just say it was a rough week last week...but it ended happily as I spent the weekend with my favorite Civil Engineer in the whole world as we celebrated our anniversary. The weekend consisted of a few of my favorite things....spending time with Rich, sleeping in late, presents for Kelly, eating out at various restaurants, and seeing Twilight with BC friends. It might have been the perfect weekend....


1 comment:

Heather said...

As always, beautiful pictures of your beautiful kids! I'm glad your weekend turned out so perfectly. What can be better than spending time with Rich AND with Edward?