Saturday, May 23, 2009

Boring title #1

Just for the record, I really wanted the title of this post to be

Sam Sucks!

but I was worried I might offend some people, one of them being me, so I didn't.

But really, Sam does suck! (Garrett does too, but that's a story for another day).



Sam also is cool, way cooler than me.......




Love you, baby boy!!!


P.S. A very wonderful, wonderful thing happened recently: My friend Heather and her husband were chosen by a very courageous birth mom to be parents. I am overjoyed for them, and for their soon-to-be little girl. That is one lucky baby.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are so nice to give me a shout-out! I feel like shouting the news from the roof tops!

And for the record, I think you should have gone with the title "Sam Sucks." It is creative and meaningful. Or, maybe, to modify what Bishop Healey used to say - "Sam sucks like a Hoover."