Monday, May 25, 2009

Why it's good to have cool friends with toys............

You get to ride backwards around Hyrum Reservoir....


AND torment your sister and her friends all day long.


Don't worry if the water is unbelievably frigid, because Uncle Derek will carry you to shore.



Or, you could just completely refuse to get wet and instead hold a darling 4-month old all day, lazing in the shade with him while he blows bubbles and giggles uncontrollably.


Dogpiles are always fun,


especially when you've got a bad case of the sillies.


Have you met my boyfriend? What a hottie.....and what a shortie I am!!


And I think we may have started a new family tradition by stopping by the BURGER BAR in Roy for burgers and fries. It's the home of the BEN BURGER. Yummy!! ( I actually had the elk burger, which was surprisingly good and tasted a lot like a regular hamburger.)



HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY 2009


3 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

I always love pictures of your kids, but YEAH for the pictures of you! You look so happy and like life is just good!! You are too cute! See you soon!

Wilcox Family said...

We have to agree that we love Burger Bar. Only problem was that when we saw it today, it was packed so I put an end to the drooling very fast!! I'm glad you enjoyed it and had a great day.

Angee said...

How fun! How long did you stay?

I love how fast you post after playing. I need to take lessons...