Sunday, January 17, 2010

36



36. Hmmmmm.

I'd love to read 36 great books.
Or travel to 36 new countries.

I'd love to have 36 new pairs of shoes.
I'd love to have 36 children and have the patience, time, ability and money to raise them well.

I'd love to lose 36 pounds.
Or try 36 different flavors of cheesecake. Yum.

I'd love to sleep in for 36 straight days.
Or have someone cook dinner for us for 36 nights.

But what I'd really love is to celebrate 36 years with the best family in the world.
Thanks, guys.

5 comments:

Angee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

That is a fantastic birthday sign. Lucky girl. And you looked fabulous at church today.

Good to know I'm not too much older than you.

The Gardner Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY! You are soooo beautiful! Looks like you've had a wonderful day! Can't wait to celebrate! ;)

Wilcox Family said...

Happy Birthday Kelly. Ditto on the looking fabulous at church today. I hope that you had a great day.

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday (yesterday). I hope it was great and that you felt totally loved and adored.

Linda said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly. Hope you had a great day and that your family spoiled you!!