Thursday, January 14, 2010

So far in 2010

So far in 2010 I'm....

  • reading The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke and enjoying it more than I thought I would
  • not exercising but I'm thinking about it (does that count?) Any ideas about how to get me motivated?
  • excited about my two new appliances, a rice cooker and a new freezer
  • loving reading scriptures in the mornings with B and C
  • looking forward to my birthday on Sunday and Sam's on Tuesday
  • enjoying my calling as Primary secretary, especially when I get to do sharing time
  • ecstatic over my new HP netbook I got for Christmas
  • thinking about working on projects such as learning real photography skills, family history, home decorating, food storage, and how to have diet and exercise not be the answer when you want to lose weight
  • keeping up on laundry and dinner but not getting to baseboards and window blinds (and a million other things)
  • wishing I were more organized, more disciplined, and more stylish (bet I fooled you on that last one)
  • hoping to become better at so many things
  • convinced my children are plotting my mental demise (it wouldn't take much) but I so thoroughly enjoy each one that I really don't mind (most days)
  • listening to Rascal Flatts (always and forever), Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley, and I wouldn't mind going for a ride on a big green tractor, either
  • happy, stressed, busy, worried, grateful, hopeful, insecure, unrealistic, ambitious, optimistic, and sometimes a bit sarcastic

1 comment:

Angee said...

You are so cool! I'm with you on the exercising thing. However, I have done 2 Wii Active workouts. We'll see if it sticks. I doubt it. When it gets warmer I say we get to walking during preschool. S and S can be stroller buddies.

I LOVE BIG GREEN TRACTOR!