Thursday, January 28, 2010

What's in YOUR library bag

I think it's more than a little telling, the titles that came home in our library bag on Tuesday. See if you can match what we checked-out to the checker-outers:

  • All God's Critters Got a Place in the Choir
  • STAR WARS: Complete Locations
  • The Spooky Sleepover
  • The Rice Bible
  • Confessions of an Unbalanced Woman
  • The Sprouting Book
  • Charcuterie: The Craft of Salting, Smoking, and Curing
  • Clementine's Letter
  • The Tale of Despereaux
  • I Am a Mother

If you guessed

  • Kelly
  • Garrett
  • Cassidy
  • Kelly
  • Kelly
  • Kelly
  • Rich
  • Cassidy
  • Ben
  • Kelly
then you were correct. So in the next few days I'll probably have everything figured out, including (but not limited to) how to cook rice 4000 ways while growing sprouts in my own kitchen as I balance on an exercise ball and rejoice in the fact that I Am a Mother. Whew. I better get started.

P.S. What's in your library bag?

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Kelly those titles crack me up! Are you going to share your wealth of knowledge with the rest of us when your done?
I really want to taste some of Rich's endeavors, those sound good.