Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Something's Under My Bed

On Saturday Cassidy played in a  Piano Festival. She is an amazing pianist and I love that she practices everyday without whining or complaining. She has such a great teacher, too. =) She had to play two memorized songs--Something's Under My Bed and Just Stompin' Around. She played for a panel of judges and scored very well. She said she wasn't even nervous. Thanks to my friends who remembered their cameras when I forgot mine. My other students played too and everyone did a great job. I, for one, am glad it is over so I can  start hearing everybody play different songs!

P.S. In case anybody wanted to know, last night at our house we had a child up at 11:30 who could not sleep, a different child up at 12:30 with all-over-the-bed-and-floor throw-up, and at 4:30 the smoke alarms starting chirping for new batteries. It took Rich 20 minutes to figure out which one it was.  My alarm went off at 6. For a good time come sleep at the King house!

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a fabulous night...

And Cassidy did do an amazing job - it must be because of her fantastic teacher!

(And how many more superlatives can I fit into this message? Perhaps a gazillion more?)