Monday, March 8, 2010

Sugar. Cookies.

Look at that sweet face. But don't let it fool you. He made me do it. He BEGGED me to do it. And he had accomplices.  And the whole thing was  such mess and it was all their fault. I tried to tell them it would not be pretty, but did they listen to me? Ha!

They made me let them make sugar cookies. From scratch. With frosting. AND sprinkles. In my kitchen.

Evidence of some of the mess......

more evidence....

the culprits...

I let them do everything---eat raw dough, lick frosting, add food coloring to their liking, eat as many cookies as they wanted. I didn't offer pointers or explain to them that cookie dough has raw eggs in it and they might die or limit their frosting colors or YELL at them to stop making a mess of my kitchen. I just watched and took pictures. And somehow we survived, kitchen and all.



I'd like to know why the very same activity can be at the top of the kids' list and at the bottom of mine? Would someone explain that to me please?

No comments: