Saturday, September 26, 2009

Love my boys

Is it bragging to say I have the 3 most handsome sons in the whole world?
I mean, look at this guy! He's definitely going places....



Did I mention how he loves to eat grass?




And look at this peach of a smile.....(if he reads this post, he will not be happy that I called him handsome or peachsome)



And then there's Garrett......I'm thinking he hates having a wanna-be photographer for a mom. This one is DEFINITELY going in the slide show at his wedding reception. He kind of looks like he just grew on the peach tree, and the weight of his body pulling on the branch is making his eyebrows do that weird thing. Ugh.

1 comment:

Angee said...

Definitely a wedding picture of Garrett. He he he. The only problem is that it will seem like just next week that they are off getting married. I mean they're almost 5. Ugh...