Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


I am proud to welcome our newest addition....my new Nikon D40 DSLR camera! He joined our family a few days before Mother's Day, a surprise gift from my Rich King. It came with 2 lenses, 3 instructional DVDs, and about 850 pages of instructions. I'm almost done reading said instructions (not) so hopefully I'll have some stellar photos to post soon (dont' hold your breath, at least about the stellar part). I do so enjoy taking photos, and I am so excited about my new machine. Now if only we can keep the 3 year old away from it......

3 comments:

Heather said...

OOh, I am so jealous of your new camera! You will have to let me know how much you love it the next time I see you. And, you linked to my blog - thanks! I had no idea you could do that. I will see if I can link to yours on mine...

kacee said...

I am so excited for your new camera! You are gonna love it and wonder why you ever took pictures without it!

I love, love, love the pic of you and the kids. I REALLY wanted a picture with me and my kids for Mother's Day...when we finally got around to it Paislee wouldn't sit still and Adi was crying, needless to say it didn't turn out like I had imagined! Oh, well! There is always next year!

sweet pickles said...

Hooray for a new camera! I had that camera for a while and it was awesome! So exciting for you!
-Stephanie P.