Saturday, May 3, 2008

Think about it

I had such a wonderful time being back on BYU campus these past few days! I think it is quite possibly the most beautiful university in the world. The trip was quite nostalgic for me, although the campus has had quite a face lift since I was a student there. I hope in the not-to-distant future to be a student again there! There are so many things I still want to learn.
While perusing the campus bookstore, I came across these postcards with intiriguing questions on theme and I just had to write them down. I print them here for your earnest consideration:

  • When will you ever have more time than you do right now?
  • Do you know that today is your day?
  • What are you most grateful for?
  • How will you give something beautiful to the world?
  • What is the one thing that always makes you smile?
  • What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?
  • Where is your mountain, and are you climbing it?
  • What is your perfect day?
  • What is your passion?
  • What if the rest of your life was the best of your life?
  • What will you remember?
  • How will the world remember you?

These questions just made me think about so many things. Maybe I will post some answers to them sometime, but for now I am just thinking. How about you?

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Kelly, who knew you were such the sports-caster, that was a great description of Ben's game!

I'm also very inspired by what you had to say about women's conference and I loved those questions. I might have to steal a few for my quote book. Thanks:)

Angee said...

I wanna go to the bookstore. How about we plan that outing for a playdate next fall...

kacee said...

Okay, I have so much to say! I love your profile - we have so much in common! Plus I love those ?'s you posted. I have a couple books from compendium that have a bunch of those type of stuff in them, I will have to share them with you sometime!

So did you get through Pride & Pred? I have been debating whether or not to try it...I did get The Host yesterday, have you started yet?

I'll stop with that but I will be keeping much closer tabs on you now {consider yourself warned!} Do you mind if I list you on my "friends" links on my blog?